What information do we collect?
In order to determine whether you pre-qualify for a clinical trial for which we are identifying patients, or to identify a clinical research center in your area, we may ask you to provide us with information about yourself. The personal information we collect includes your name, email address, and phone number, as well as certain other personal information, including health information, necessary to determine if you are an eligible candidate for this clinical trial.
We only seek health and other personal information that is relevant to this Clinical Trial.
Where is the information kept? - The information collected is stored on secured servers employing technology designed to maintain a secured environment. While reasonable steps are taken to prevent unauthorized access, use, and alteration of Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of such information. Please note that no method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Who can access the information? - Your information will be released to the clinical trial site you have chosen if it is determined you may be an eligible candidate for the clinical trial in which you have expressed interest. It may also be accessed in part by X Factor contact coordinators working directly with the clinical trial sites.
Is my information disclosed to anyone else? - Your personal information may be disclosed if and to the extent required by law, court order, or other governmental authority, and may be used or disclosed for the specific purposes for which it is collected and as authorized by law. As stated above, your personal information (including your contact information) that you submit will be sent to the participating clinical trial site you have chosen if it appears you are an eligible candidate for the clinical trial. This occurs automatically after your submission of information; the screener website will automatically inform the clinical trial site of your interest in participating in the clinical trial via email and or direct transfer.
Is my information kept indefinitely? - All information stored by X Factor Advertising will be kept on our secured servers until the conclusion of the study. Once the study has concluded, all potential patient information that was submitted as part of the online screening process will be destroyed, unless retention of such information was authorized prior to its submission.
Can I remove my information? - You may request to have your name removed from our database prior to its eventual destruction. In the event your information has already been passed to the clinical trial site, you will need to contact them directly to remove your name from their database. For information removal, email- firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, study name and approximate date you pre-qualified for the study.
This Policy may be changed or amended without notice. For any further information relating to this Policy, please contact us at the address below:
X Factor Advertising - 4242 SE Milwaukie Ave. Portland, OR 97202
Text / SMS Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to our SMS Study Screener, we will send you a series of SMS messages to confirm your eligibility.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 69841. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been canceled. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again to determine your eligibility in the Study.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive 1 message/user request. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.